Friday, September 28, 2018

ME - GALATIC COVER - INSIDE ARCH - MINI MILK BOX 3D

Hello, today is the final day for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights. And we're closing with Galatic Cover, Inside Arch and Mini Milk Box 3D.



First, I make a card with Galatic Cover on front card together with Santa's Sleigh set. I also used a Hilly Stitched Hello die cut. I stamped all images from Santa's Sleigh on Bristol paper, colored with Copics marker and cut it out with the coordinating die Santa's Sleigh - creative cuts.



and when you open the card , tadaaaa...hope Santa brings you lots of goodies! I used Inside Arch to make popup in the card.  I ink blended white cardstock with distress ink peacock feathers, evergreen bough and black shoot before die cut it with Inside Arch - Creative Cuts and Galatic Cover.




Next, I made candy box using Mini Milk Box 3D. Here, I used FBA - BEAR creative cuts  and FBA - CAT creative cuts for decorate my mini milk boxes.




Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!!!! I love the use of the 3d milk cartons!! Guess I will have to buy them lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)