Friday, June 22, 2018

ME | GARDEN FRAME

Hello and welcome to day 3 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights! Today all the Design Team are focusing on Garden Frame stamp set along with Garden Frame - Creative Cuts. Here, I created a birthday card with special messages inside.

I began by stamped the Garden Frame images on watercolor paper, colored with watercolor brush markers and cut it out with Garden Frame - Creative Cuts. Then, I die cut my panel card using Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts and blending with distress ink pad. 


I grabbed the sentiment from Wishing You set and stamped on the upper right incorporated with the garden frame image. 


For the inside of my card, I'm using Book Buddy - Dog and Bear - Creative Cuts. I die cut it  on water color paper, colored with copic markers and adhered it to my card with foam tape.


I added sentiment from Scripty Bday and finished my card by added some circle punch that I made from pink and glitter gold washi tape.



Hopped over to Mama Elephant blog to see more inspiration from Mama Elephant Design Team. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!


Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)