Monday, June 25, 2018

ME | CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS

Happy Monday, crafty friends! I hope your weekend was so colorful just like my card for Mama Elephant Creativity is Contagious Stamp Highlights.

I began with painting some random colors on watercolor paper and die cut it using a frame from Cloud Nine - Creative Cuts.Then, I stamped the big sentiment with Versafine - Onyx Black.  I colored the images from Garden Frame with watercolor brush marker, die cut it out using Garden Frame - Creative Cuts and then  I cut into two pieces, one placed on the top right corner, and the other on the bottom left corner. 

Next, I heat embossed the several sentiments from Creativity is Contagious on pink card stock and adhered them on card with foam tape. And finished my card by adding white dots with Sakura white gel pen. 


That's all from me for today, I hope you like it and thanks so much for reading ❤

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)