Wednesday, June 20, 2018

ME | GOOD READS

Hello and welcome to the day two of  Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights! Today we're continuing with Good Reads set. Again, I combined with Book Worm, for me these two set are must have because they're complete each other 😁


I started by stamped the images from Book Worm on Bristol paper and colored with Copics Marker and cut out with Book Worm creative cuts. Next, I white embossed the sentiment from Good Reads onto black card stock and framed it with kraft sticker.



To create the background for this card, I printed digital stripes paper and die cut it with Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts . Then, I arranged all colored images on my card with foam tape and finished by adding here and there some sparkling clear sequins.



Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to go to the Mama Elephant Blog to see the other Design Team projects.


Hugs and Blessings,
Vera

1 comment:

  1. This is precious! I'm loving all your projects with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)