Monday, January 15, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - JANUARY 2024 STAMPEDE


Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!


Today I will share my project featuring the new Mama Elephant January 2024 Release,  Little Cow Agenda, and Favor Bag Accessory - Cow.

I began by stamping out images from the Little Cow Agenda stamp set. I colored them with Copic markers, then die-cut them with the coordinating dies. Next, I die-cut the Square Grid Cover on white cardstock and adhered to the square base card which I die-cut using B2B Squares - Creative CutsFor the sentiment, I use the Simple Friends Bubble Stamp.

 here is what I've come out with for this set.




Next, I created A Moo-velous card using the Favor Bag Accessory - Cow.


Have A-Moo-Zing Day is my last card for today!


Mama Elephant product used: Favor Bag Accessory - Cow | Slim Window Dressing - Creative Cuts (the grass border) | Boxed Drinks Stamp | Tag Size Greetings



Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!



To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 1 winner to win a prize pack (the winner will be notified in their comment on Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube)! Open to Domestic & International (winner pays for shipping)


» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
» 3. Leave a comment on any of the Introduction videos on YouTube
 
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 3 entries per stampeder please, and good luck!
 
Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day from all of us!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)