Monday, November 27, 2023

MAMA ELEPHANT - NOVEMBER 2023 DESIGNER SERIES


Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll share my project using Jar of Hearts stamp set. I created shaker cards for Valentine's and Christmas by pairing Jar of Hearts with the Gingerbread Cookies stamp set and Little Bear Agenda stamp set.

First, I stamped all images with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink on Copic-friendly paper and cut them out with the coordinating dies. For the Jar, I die-cut Jar of Hearts-Creative Cuts twice, one with full die-cut, and the other one, I combine with Combo Rectangle - Creative CutsFor the postage, I used the Little Agenda Postage stamp set.






product used:  Jar of Hearts stamp| Jar of Hearts-Creative Cuts | Gingerbread Cookies & CC | Little Bear Agenda Stamp & CC | Little Agenda Postage stamp & CC  ]


Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration and I'll see you next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)