Friday, November 19, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - OODLES OF NOODLES

Happy Friday, friends! Today I have a card to share for Mama Elephant - Oodles of Noodles Stamp Hihglights. Oodles of Noodles stamp set is oodles of fun with these different kinds of noodles paired up with little agenda friends! And yes! I love ramen, udon, pho, and soup too! 

Here, I paired the Oodles of Noodles with the Striallop Portrait - Creative Cuts.
I stamped the images on Bristol paper with Memento Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and cut it out with the coordinating die

I die cut the Striallop Portrait - Creative Cuts with blue tones colors. And for the sentiment, I use Noodle Sayings that was stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white and die-cut with Let's Chat - Creative Cuts

Thank you for stopping by and wish you have a souper awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)