Thursday, November 18, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - NOTE OF THANKS

 Hi there! Welcome back to my blog, today I have a card to share for Mama Elephant - Note of Thanks Stamp Highlights. Note of Thanks is a sentiment stamp set that is easy to mix and match with Mama Elephant stamp collections. 


Here I paired it with the Peonies in Bloom set illustrated by the lovely Anna Oszvald

I started by stamping Note of Thanks on white card stock, colored with Copic marker, and cut it out with the coordinating die. Next, I stamped the Peonies in Bloom on watercolor paper, colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens, and cut it out with the coordinating die. On the panel card, I stamped the Peonies in Bloom at the top right corner and the bottom left corner.



Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with another inspiration card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)