Friday, October 15, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - OCTOBER STAMPEDE


Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!

Today I will share my project featuring the new Mama Elephant Everything Nice and Little Gingerbread Agenda Stamp set. These two sets are my favorite from the October Release! So here go!


I created a bunch of shape cards and a coaster card by using the Wreath Shaker - Creative Cuts. And then I decided to add images from Stay Warm and Sweet Treats set to complete my project ☺

I started by preparing the base card using the scallop frame from Wreath Shaker - Creative Cuts on different color papers.  Next, I stamped all images on Bristol paper, colored them with Copic Markers, and cut them out with the coordinating dies, and applied them with foam tape to the card. 



Be Jolly! was stamped with Versamark Ink, heat embossed in white, and cut it out with Everything Nice - Creative Cuts


Oh So Merry! is the same as the Be Jolly, was stamped with Versamark Ink, heat embossed in white, and cut it out using the coordinating dies, Everything Nice - Creative Cuts. I also use the sentiment from Inside Holiday Messages for this card.  


Wishing You Everything Nice! Here I paired the Little Gingerbread Agenda with the cute Alcapa from Sweet Treats set and adding a text word from Holiday Messages stamp set. 


For the Season's Greeting card, I use the images from Stay Warm. The stars and the tiny trees are from Me and My Yeti stamp set.


The Holiday Hugs have used the images from Stay Warm and Little Gingerbread Agenda. To finish the card, I added little blue dots by using Zig Clean Color Dots! 


And for the last card, I created a coaster card.
I had so much joy when created this project and I hope you all enjoy today's project too


Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!




To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 4 winners to win their choice of stamp set! 
 Here is how you can win!

» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
» 3.  React and enter the giveaway in the #giveaway channel on Discord
» 4. Leave a comment on any of the Introduction videos on YouTube
 
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder please, and good luck!
 Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day from all of us!
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW, what a unique and fun fun idea. I can see it would be easy to become obsessed with making these. Super cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this calendar idea! Such wonderful coloring of the littles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)