Tuesday, September 28, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - MINI SLIMLINE TRI-FOLD CARDS

 Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll be sharing mini slimline tri-fold cards featuring the Mama Elephant - Gnome series ♥ 

I stamped the images from Little Girl Gnome Agenda | Oh Gnomie Tree | Little Gnome Agenda on Bristol paper, colored them with Copic markers and cut them out with the coordinating dies. And here is the supplies list that I'm using to create my card. 


I die cut the Globies Grid Cover with pale yellow and soft pink card stock and added the roof using the Mushroom Home - Creative Cuts. I also create a card sleeve by stamping the happy word from the Happy Holly Days stamp set combined with the "holidays" from the Happy Chic Wishes stamp set. 

It is so hard for me to capture the wide-open tri-fold card, so here I capture each side of the card :D

Side No.1, contained the Mushroom Home

Fyi, the wood pattern on the big mushroom was die cut using Woodgrain Cover Creative Cuts.

Side No.2, contained Oh Gnomie Tree and sentiment from Inside  Holiday Messages


Side No.3 contained Globies Grid Cover with the Gnomes


Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration, and see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)