Tuesday, September 21, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - OH GNOMIE TREE

Hello, hello! Today I have an adorable card to share for Mama Elephant "Oh Gnomie Tree" Stamp Highlights!


Here, I paired Oh Gnomie Tree with the Mushroom Home - Creative Cuts to create this sweet scene ♥ 
For the Mushroom Home, I die cut the cap and the door on Bristol paper and ink blended with distress ink. The main stem was die-cut on ivory paper and I die-cut it again with Woodgrain Cover - Creative Cuts


The "Merry Christmas" on Mushroom Home is from Snow Globe Scenes set that I stamped with Versamark Ink, heat embossed in white, and cut it out with Snow Globe Bitties - Creative Cuts. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment on the grass hill that I die-cut using the Slim Window Dressing - Creative Cuts.


Many thanks for stopping by and for the love!

Happy creating



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)