Wednesday, September 22, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - INSIDE HOLIDAY MESSAGES

Hi Friends! I'm back with more inspiration for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight! Today we are featuring the new Inside Holiday Messages stamp set. 


Here I created an Oh So Jolly card by combining the sentiment from Inside Holiday Messages with the cozy character from the Hot Cocoa set, and the Big Oh So Jolly - Creative Cuts.


In this card, I stamped the image on watercolor paper, colored it with Kuretake Zig and Gansai-Tambi, and cut it out with the coordinating dies. I die-cut the Big-Oh So Jolly and dotted border from Dotted Details Creative Cuts on watercolor paper and paint it with Kuretake - Starry Colors. 


I had great fun creating this card and I hope could inspire you.
Thank you for stopping by and wish you a great day!

  
Supplies: 
Inside Holiday Messages stamp (sentiment)
Hot Cocoa stamp and creative cuts (the deer in the cup)
Big Oh So Jolly - Creative Cuts
Dotted Details Creative Cuts (dotted border)
O' Tiny Tree stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)