Monday, March 15, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT MARCH 2021 STAMPEDE


Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!


Today I will share my project featuring the new Mama Elephant Little Ninja Agenda and Ninja Sayings Stamp set. 


I started by stamping the images from the Little Ninja Agenda stamp set on Bristol paper, colored with Copic markers, and cut it out with Little Ninja Agenda - Creative Cuts.  Next, I die cut the frame from Slim Comic Strip - Creative Cuts on white card stock. For the inside piece, I blended Distress Inks: Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, Tumbled Glass, and Milled Lavender. For the sentiment, I used the word from the  Ninja Sayings stamp set.



Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!




To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set! 
 But this year we are changing it up! Here is how you can win!


» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
» 3.  React and enter the giveaway in the #giveaway channel on Discord
 
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 3 entries per stampeder please, and good luck!
 Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day from all of us!
 


4 comments:

  1. I love the format of your slimline card! Darling ninjas! Love the way you colored them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the moment I saw this die (Nichol's post), I LOVED it but I never thought about turning it and using it the other way! and now...because of your card, I love it MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Odd...I was going to Leave some love on the Mama Elephant site but it said only Team members could comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)