Tuesday, March 16, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE SUPERHERO AGENDA

 Hi there! Happy Tuesday! Today I have a card to share for Mama Elephant Little Superhero Agenda Stamp Highlights. Here I created a card by paired it with Comic Cover Basic - Creative Cuts and comic bubble words from Slim Comic Strip - Creative Cuts.


These little guys are so cute and perfect for any project that needs a little hero! I started by stamping the images from the Little Superhero Agenda stamp set on Bristol paper, colored with Copic markers, and cut it out with Little Superhero Agenda  - Creative Cuts.  Next, I die cut the frame from Comic Cover Basic - Creative Cuts on white card stock. For the inside piece, I blended with Distress Inks. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy today's inspiration.

Hugs,


Vera


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)