Monday, January 20, 2020

ME ZODIAC TIGER

Happy Monday! I'm back for day 2 of  Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights and today we are looking for Zodiac Tiger!


Here I created a birthday card by paired with "Happy Birthday" from Woodland Gifts set. I started by stamping the images on Canson Bristol paper, colored with Copics marker and cut it out with the coordinating dies. The Balloons image is from The Birthday Bash clear stamp set 


For my based card, I die cut 200gr watercolor paper with frame from Cloud Nine - Creative Cuts and inked with Distress Ink.  The clouds are from Puffy Clouds - Creative Cuts.



I hope you like my card, wishing you a lovely and creative day!


S U P P L I E S: 
ME CREATIVE CUTS: Zodiac Tiger | Cloud Nine | Puffy Clouds | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)