Wednesday, January 22, 2020

ME PINATA PARTY


Hello all! Today's Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights is showcasing The Piñata Party, which is adorably illustrated by Aida Zamora. So here I created a birthday card by paired with Deep Etch - Confetti Cover - Creative Cuts. Fyi, Deep Etch creative cuts can cut through multiple layers of paper and fabric and are strong enough and deep enough to cut through difficult materials like Leather, Wool, Fabric, Cardboard and more. 


I started by stamping the Piñata Party images on Canson Bristol paper, colored with Copics marker and cut them out with Pinata Party Creative Cuts.  For the background, I die cut the Deep Etch - Confetti Cover - Creative Cuts on watercolor paper and ink blending with Distress Ink (cracked pistachio, salty ocean, worn lipstick, tarttered rose).

Next, I die cut the Bold Banner Creative Cuts on card stock (hot pink) and white heat embossed the words from the Birthday Messages stamp set.  I finished my card by stamping the "Have a Magical Birthday" using the Scripty Bday stamp set. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)