Tuesday, October 16, 2018

MAMA ELEPHANT HOLIDAY BITTIES

Hello friends! Welcome to the day one of Mama Elephant October Stamp highlights!
Today, we started with Holiday Bitties set along with the coordinating dies.


The Holiday Bitties set is one of my favorite from October release. With these cute little images in this set you can mixed and match with other Mama Elephant set. Here, I paired with sentiment from Scripty Xmas and Holiday Messages.




I stamped the Holiday Bitties on Bristol paper, colored with copics marker and cut them out with Holiday Bitties Creative cuts. I die cut 7 pcs rectangle frame using frame dies from Flip Slider - Creative cuts and blended with some dye ink pad (memento and distress ink).



That's it from me today, thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love your little color blocked rectangles; so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea for this card. so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this stamp set and you created a wonderful card from it!! It is very colorful and festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your charming card Vera!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)