Wednesday, October 17, 2018

MAMA ELEPHANT BRIGHT LIGHTS

Hello and welcome to the day two of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights and today we're showcasing the Bright Lights stamp set.



for my first card, I paired the Bright Lights set with Cool Penguins set.
I die cut white card stock using frame die from Cloud Nine Creative Cuts and ink blended with distress ink.  Stamped the string lights with grey ink pad and the lamps with some memento luxe ink pad. Cool Penguins images was stamped on Bristol paper, colored with copic marker and cut it out with Cool Penguins Creative Cuts. I heat embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder. 





Next, I paired with these adorable critters from Merry Mantle set  and xmas tree from A Beary Christmas set.




supplies: Bright Lights stamp, Merry Mantle stamp and dies , A Beary Christmas (tree) stamp and dies  

Thanks for reading and happy creating!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)