Monday, June 20, 2016

PrettyPinkPosh Graduation Card with Photo Pocket

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a project featuring Pretty Pink Posh Die Cuts Storybook 2.
June is very special for me! It's birthday month for me, my dear son, my brother in law, my niece, my nephew.  My project today is not about birthday theme but I created a graduation card for my son. This June 2016, he graduated from Junior High School ...sigh..how time flies so fast ....

Here I used Pretty Pink Posh Die Cuts - Storybook 2 , Sparkling Clear Sequins and Iridescent Mini Star Confetti to create a shaker card. The inside of my card have a vellum pocket that hold 3x4 photos that I made from Stiched Tab Dies  


I'm using digi image from TGF - Adam Grad, printed on Bristol paper and color it with copic markers. 

Did you notice the gold brush strokes? I created using Gansai Tambi - Starry Colors ♥ 
Love this starry colors paint set so much!



     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)