Friday, June 17, 2016

ME Brush Florals Stamp Highlights

Hello ...welcome to day 1 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights!
And today we are showcasing a beautiful "Brush Florals" stamp set.

With this stamp set, it's easy for me to create watercolor look as I can't draw flowers with watercolor paint :D  Here, I stamped the flowers using distress ink - tattered rose and for the leaves I use shabby shutter and peeled paint and drew the stalks using zig clean color real brush pen. Splatter Gansai Tambi - Starry Colors with brush for finishing touch.



 I framed my card using Dotted Details creative cuts and added my favorite sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.



Here another design combining with the new Frame tag - Park Avenue creative cuts and Rose Gold sequins.




Thank you so much for reading
Hope you have a great day


S U P P L I E S :
ME Stamp : Brush Florals
ME Creative Cuts : Frame tag - Park Avenue |  Dotted Details |  Peek a Frame
Paper : Canson XL - Bristol,  Light Pink Cardstock
Distress Ink : Tattered Rose , Shabby Shutter, Peeled paint
Zig Clean Color Real Brush : Mid Green
PPP Sequins : Sparkling Clear, Metallic Rose Gold
Gansai Tambi - Starry colors


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)