Tuesday, September 24, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - HOLIDAY BLOCK SET

 

Hi, friends! I am back with a new card for Mama Elephant Holiday Block Set Stamp Highlights. Holiday Block Clear stamp set features a delightful group of cute Mama Elephant friends, each donning cozy winter hats and scarves. The characters are designed that always reflect their close-knit bond, making them perfect for scenes of friendship and celebration. Alongside the playful illustrations, the set includes two large sentiments, "Gifts are good but friends are forever" and "It's the most magical time of the year." 

I started by stamping the images on marker paper with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with the coordinating die. Next, I die-cut the Hooray Streamer Creative Cuts and the sprigs and tiny ribbon from Winter Taggins - Creative Cuts. I stamped it's the most magical time of the year and simply added gradient color with Copic marker. Finally, I finished my card by adding the stripes sentiment from the Easy Christmas Greetings Stamp that I white heat embossed on pink cardstock.



Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)