Friday, September 20, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - DECEMBER DUO

 Hi there! I'm back again with my cards for Mama Elephant - December Duo Stamp Highlights. December Duo clear stamp set is illustrated by Aida Zamora! This set features sweet and heartwarming critters all bundled up in cozy scarves and sweaters. Each pair radiates warmth and affection, perfect for adding a touch of comfort to your winter-themed projects. These designs capture the charm of the season, making this set ideal for creating festive cards, gift tags, or cozy scrapbook pages that celebrate togetherness and the joy of winter.

First, I prepare my base card, by die-cut the Fair Isle Cover. For my cards, I choose the bunny's and otters' images. I stamped all images and colored them with Copic markers. Cut out with the coordinating die, back it with foam tape, and adhere to the small Eyelet Frames. I finished my card by adding the Falala Script and Oh Joy Script on each card.



The tiny bow and sprigs are from Winter Taggins - Creative Cuts


Product used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)