Friday, June 07, 2024

Altenew June 2024 Release

 The Altenew June release is here!
Hop along with us as we celebrate Altenew’s June 2024 release!
Feel free to start the hop over at @altenewllc!


This release is filled with stamps, dies, stencils, press plates, and more to celebrate the joys of summer!


I used the Flowers And A Flamingo Stamp and Die set bundle for my first and second cards. 


#1. I stamped all images on alcohol marker-friendly paper, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with the Flowers and A Flamingo Die Set.  For the background, I used the new Water Builder Stencil


#2. Still using the same stamp and die set from Flowers And A Flamingo. I stamped and die-cut the images and used the negative space die to add color the the Flowers And A Flamingo images. I used pink shades from Blushberry Bliss Fresh Dye Ink Set, green shades from Jade Dreams Fresh Dye Ink Set, and Peachy Glow from Sun-Kissed Delights Fresh Dye Ink Set. The "hello" is from the Splendid Bouquet Stamp and Die set. I finished my card by adding the Pink Tourmaline Gem Sparkles.



My #3 and #4 cards are using the bundle of the Playful Flowers Stamp Set and Playful Flowers Die Set




my #3 card is coloring with alcohol markers and for my #4 card, I paint with watercolor.



for my last project, I used the Build-A-Garden: Branching Roses Add-on Die Set








all of the cards #5 #6 and #7 are colored with the new fresh dye ink bundle set.
Blushberry Bliss Fresh Dye Ink Set | Jade Dreams Fresh Dye Ink Set | Sun-Kissed Delights Fresh Dye Ink Set

That's all from me, have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)