Sunday, May 26, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - MAY 2024 DESIGNER SERIES

 Hi, there! It's Vera here today with my card featuring the Bibimbap Stamp set and Deckled Frames - Creative Cuts. These two sets are my favorites from the May release! 


I started by preparing my panel card and tag. I die-cut the Deckled Frames - Creative Cuts on soft color card stock. Next, I stamped the Bibimbap with Memento - Rich Cocoa Ink, colored with Copic markers, and cut it out with Bibimbap - Creative Cuts. Next, I die-cut the Layla Letters - Creative Cuts to create the Korean word "Saranghae" which means I Love You. 


I finished my card by adding the cherry blossom from the Lunar Extras set.


Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration!

Products used:
Bibimbap Stamp
Bibimbap - Creative Cuts
 Layla Letters - Creative Cuts
Deckled Frames - Creative Cuts
Lunar Extras stamp & Creative Cuts 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)