Tuesday, March 15, 2022

MAMA ELEPHANT - MARCH 2022 STAMPEDE


Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!

www.mamaelephant.com

Today I will share my project featuring the new Mama Elephant You Raise Me Up stamp set and Little Line Agenda stamp set. So here go!


For the first card, I used You Raise Me Up stamp set illustrated by Aida Zamora.
Here I paired with the new Postage Frame - Creative Cuts
 

I started by stamping the images from You Raise Me Up on Bristol paper with Memento Black ink, colored with Copic markers, and cut them out with You Raise Me Up - Creative Cuts. I die-cut Postage Frame Bristol paper and ink blending with distress inks. The big cloud is from Rolling Waves Cover.




For the next card, I used the
Little Line Agenda stamp set.

 
 Here I combined with the wonky frame from MOD Heart Creative Cuts.


 
 That's all from me for today. I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards.
 


Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!




To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 1 winner to win a prize pack! 


» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
» 3. Leave a comment on any of the Introduction videos on YouTube
 
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 3 entries per stampeder please and good luck!
Open to US entries only.
 
Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!




Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day from all of us!
 











5 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I LOVE the elephant sooo much! These critters are the cutest!!!! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitties in cups really stand out to me in a WONDERFUL way. They are just adorable--I like how you colored them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are wonderful! These critters are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those animals, so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)