Thursday, March 17, 2022

MAMA ELEPHANT - COSMOS WREATH

 Hello and welcome to the 1st day of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights!
Today we are featuring the new Cosmos Wreath stamp set, this is a pretty flower set illustrated by Anna Oszvald.

  Here I paired the Cosmos Wreath with the Note of Thanks sentiment set and Postage Frame - Creative Cuts. The Cosmos Wreath was stamped on Bristol paper with Memento Black Ink, colored with Copic Markers and cut it out with Cosmos Wreath - Creative Cuts.

I heat embosed the Note of Thanks sentiment on Black card stock with white embossing powder and then color the blank space using Molotow Liquid Silver Chrome Marker.
 


That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed seeing my card.
Thanks for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with a new inspiration card. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)