Thursday, September 23, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - SNOWY TREE

Oh Hello there! and welcome to my blog for another Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight! Today we are featuring the new Snowy Tree stamp set. The Snowy Tree stamp set is illustrated by Kryssi that I adore so much and I had so much fun creating with this set.

To create this card, I used the masking technique. First, I stamped the deers and then stamped the tree twice with different ink tones and added a little painting to complete this wintery scene. 
  
To finish the card, I framed the card with the big frame from Oval Deco Frame Creative Cuts and added the sentiment that I stamped using Versamark ink and heat embossed in white.

That's all for today, I'll be back tomorrow with a new project for day-7 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights!

Happy creating




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)