Friday, September 24, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - HOT COCOA

 Happy Friday, all! So today is day-7 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights and we are featuring the new Hot Cocoa stamp set. 

The Hot Cocoa stamp set features 4 cute hot drinks and some Mama Elephant cozy characters! Here, I choose to use the penguin, the deer, and the cute hamster and added the gingerbread from the Gingerbread Cookies stamp set. I stamped all images with Copic-friendly paper, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with the coordinating dies. 

I die cut the Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts on watercolor paper, ink blended with distress ink, and then splashed with white paint. I stamped the O'Tiny Tree on the left and on the top right and used the Falala Script to incorporate with the sentiment. 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Creating! 

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are always so cute & fun.
    Ever since I saw this one earlier this week I have ben looking for the Oh Tiny Tree stamp set but haven't been successful. Is it an older set that is no longer available? I sure hope not. I would love to make some Charlie Brown Christmas tree cards with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)