Tuesday, September 22, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - OH PENGUIN TREE

 

"Oh Penguin Tree" tt's our stamp highlights for today! This crowd of penguins are ready to spread holiday and winter cheer! So here, I paired with Big Oh So Jolly - Creative Cuts


I just simply stamped the image of Oh Penguin Tree on Copic friendly paper and cut it out with the coordinating die. For the background, I blended Miled Lavender, Spun Sugar, and Tattered Rose Distress Inks onto white card stock, spritzed with water and blotted. I die cut the 
Big Oh So Jolly - Creative Cuts on white card stock, blended with Shabby Shutter distress Ink, backed with foam tape, and applied to the card. Adding the sentiment from Holiday Messages that I white heat embossed on red card stock. 


˜”*°•.˜”*°• the supplies •°*”˜.•°*”˜

 Oh Penguin Tree stamp and Creative Cuts
Big Oh So Jolly - Creative Cuts
Holiday Messages

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)