Monday, September 21, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - LET IT SNOW


 Happy Monday! Today the Mama Elephant team are highlighting for Let It Snow stamp set. Here I created my card by paired with Slim Woodland - Creative Cuts. I stamped the images from  Let It Snow on Bristol paper, colored with Copic markers, and cut it out with Let It Snow - Creative Cuts.

Just like my card from yesterday's post here. I blended Ice Spruce and Weathered Wood distress inks onto Slim Woodland die-cut and Bristol cardstock as the background, spritzed with water and blotted. For the snow effect, I use the Posca white marker. For the main sentiment, I die cut the Let It Snow onto a glitter green card stock. 


˜”*°•.˜”*°• the supplies •°*”˜.•°*”˜

 Let It Snow stamp and  Creative Cuts
Slim Woodland - Creative Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)