Thursday, July 23, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - STACKED CIRCLES

Hello everyone! We have another Mama Elephant Creative Cuts Highlights and today it's time to showcasing the new Stacked Circles - Creative Cuts.


Stacked Circles - Creative Cuts is stand-alone die contains two scallop frames and six circle frames. Here I created a card by paired with the cute bunny from Zodiac Rabbit stamp set and beautiful florals from Stems and Sprigs stamp set is illustrated by Anna Ozvald.

I die cut the medium scallop frame on white card stock and then the circles frame on white glitter paper and use them for framing my images. 


the flowers images were stamped on Bristol paper, colored with Copic markers, and cut it out with the Stems and Sprigs Creative Cuts.  For the card base, I used the frame from Cloud Nine - Creative Cuts that I die cut on watercolor paper and ink blended with Distress Ink.


The heartwarming sentiments are from Stems and Sprigs stamp as well. 

That's all from me for today, have a great day! 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)