Friday, July 24, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - MEGA FLIPPER

Happy Friday friends! Today is the last day for Mama Elephant Creative Cuts Highlights and we're closing with the Mega Flipper - Creative Cuts. This is the large version from Flip Slider - Creative cuts.


Here I created a birthday card by combining with Zodiac RabbitBirthday Messages, and  Stems and Sprigs stamp set. 


I stamped all images on Bristol paper, colored with Copic markers and cut them out with the coordinating dies as well. 


I die cut the scallop frame from Mega Flipper on 200gr watercolor paper and ink blended with distress ink. Then Just simply adhered the cut images with foam tape on it. 


I finished my card by adding the heartwarming sentiments from Stems and Sprigs on the slider base. 


Thank you for reading and I hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)