Saturday, March 21, 2020

THANKS YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER!

Hello everyone! I hope you are safe and stay healthy. 
Here is a card that I made using The Greeting Stamp to sending virtual encouragement to ALL Doctors, Nurses, and all paramedics out there who are still working hard to help all patients affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. 


Thank you to all medical personnel who are on the front line. You're truly the HEROES! I pray that you are all always in God's protection, healthy and we believe we will strong together to fight COVID-19.


Let's stay at home, social distancing, homeschooling, working from home, worship from home. Together We Fight COVID-19! 


To create this card, I printed the TGF Digital Stamp on Bristol Paper, colored with Copics and hand-cut it. For the background, I die cut frame from Mama Elephant Snail Mail - Creative Cuts and ink blended with distress ink. 

That's all from me for today. 
Let's stay at home, stay healthy, stay positive and stay crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)