Friday, March 20, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - ZODIAC SHEEP

Happy Friday, everyone! Here is my card for @mamaelephant Stamp Highlights Day - 3 featuring the new addition Chinese Zodiac collection called Zodiac Sheep


I made a birthday card by combining the images from Zodiac Sheep and the birds from Tea With Friends set. To start I die cut twice the Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts on watercolor paper, one for background and I ink blending with distress ink Tumbled Glass using cloud border die cut as a stencil. And the other I cut it again with hill border from Landscape Trio - Creative Cuts and ink blended with Distress Ink Shabby Shutter.  I stamped the images on Canson Bristol Paperpad, colored with Copics and cut it out with the coordinating dies. 


I adding the trees from Display a Card - Creative Cuts and the curve fence from Picket Fence - Creative Cuts which is coordinates with Landscape Trio ♥


and the sentiments are from Zodiac Sheep set itself with a little addition from Birthday Messages set. 


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)