Thursday, January 23, 2020

PPS - PENGUIN LUNAR NEW YEAR 2020

Hello, I'm back again! Today I want to share another inspiration card featuring Penguin Palace Stamp  Penguin Agenda and Home Sweet Home Die. Here, I created Lunar New Year Card!


I die cut the Home Sweet Home Die on watercolor paper and for the top roof and the door, I die cut on red card stock. Then I inked blending with distress ink and splatter with Gansai Tambi gold paint. The penguin images stamped on Bristol paper and colored with Copic Markers and cut it out with Penguin Agenda - Perfect Cuts


Fyi, The Chinese words and lanterns are from
Mama Elephant - Lunar Extras

新年快樂 - Happy New Year (Chinese) 恭禧發財 - Congratulations and wishing you prosperity 福 - Goodluck

Thank you for reading
Wishing you a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)