Friday, January 24, 2020

ME HAPPY CHIC WHISES


Hello everyone! Actually, this card was already shared on my Instagram feed here. I already wrote the blog post, but..... I forgot to publish, and still set on the draft 🙈
So here is my card for Mama Elephant Happy Chic Wishes Stamp Highlights.


Here I created a birthday card by combined with the cute bear image from Pinata Party set.  I stamped on bristol paper, colored with Copics and cut it out with Pinata Party - Creative Cuts

 

I die cut my favorite large Basic Rectangle on watercolor paper then inked blended with distress inks: Aged Mahogani, Wilted Violet and Tarterred Rose and splatter with white paint.  The happy birthday from the Happy Chic Wishes set was heat embossed with rose fold embossed powder. And I finished my card by adding the words using the Birthday Messages stamp set. 


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)