Thursday, October 31, 2019

Mighty Hands IG Hop Day 4

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card to share with you feature the Children of God from Mighty Hands stamp set that I created for the @mightyhands_ Inspiration Week IG Hop.

When I saw the word Abba Father in this set, makes me sing the song from Planetshakers.

  Abba Father, Your love is never-ending
There's no other love like Yours
In Your presence, my heart is overflowing
Father, I am Yours"

And my card today is inspired by this song ♥

For more creative inspirations, please join the hop with us! 
Let's start from MightyHands Instagram and be sure to follow MightyHands
Because they have a giveaway for one US$25 (S$35) gift voucher each day!Giveaway closes Nov 2 11.59pm EST / Nov 3 11.59am SGT.
 MIGHTY HANDS HOLIDAY RELEASE - IG HOP DAY 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)