Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Mighty Hands IG Hop Day 3

Sharing my cards feature the new MightyHands God Gift illustrated by Amy Domingo for Day 3 of the @mightyhands_ Inspiration Week IG Hop.  I really love the hand lettering and the illustrations in this set ♥

I cut a piece of watercolor paper with Mama Elephant Snail Mail - Creative Cuts. I stamped the images with Versafine Black Ink and colored with Tombow Dual brush pens. For the background, I painted with watercolor.



With the same method, I stamped the images on my panel card with Versafine Black Ink and colored with Tombow dual brush pens. And carefully ink blending the background with distress ink pad. 




For more inspirations from the creative teams let's join in the hop with us!
There’s also a giveaway for one US$25 (S$35) gift voucher each day! 
Giveaway closes Nov 2 11.59pm EST / Nov 3 11.59am SGT. 

 MIGHTY HANDS HOLIDAY RELEASE - IG HOP DAY 3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)