Friday, September 20, 2019

ME | Stamp Highlights Pine and Posy

Happy Friday friends! I'm happy to bring you another round of  Mama Elephant stamp highlight! Today we highlighting for Pine and Posy set, illustrated by Anna Osvald.


I started by stamping the images on watercolor paper with Versafine Black Ink, colored with Tombow Dual Brush Pens and cut it out with Pine and Posy Creative Cuts


For my based card, I die cut white card stock with Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts and ink blended with Spun Sugar - Distress Ink. I stamped the word Happy Holidays with Happy Chic Stamp Set. I splashed with white paint, once I finished assembling my card. 



Thanks so much for stopping by and happy stamping! 

Mama Elephant Supplies
Images
:
  
Pine and Posy
Sentiments: Happy Chic Stamp Set | Handcrafted Happiness
Creative Cuts:  Pine and Posy Creative Cuts | Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)