Thursday, September 19, 2019

ME | Stamp Highlights Fuzzy Hugs

Welcome to Day 2 of the Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights.  I'm so happy to share my cards featuring Fuzzy Hugs set, Big Happy Holidays - Creative Cuts and Big Warm Fuzzy Hugs- Creative Cuts


This Fuzzy Hugs set is my favorite from 2019 September Release, besides that, I'm a huge fan of Aida Zamora Illustrations ♥ 


I started by stamping the images on watercolor paper with Versafine Black Ink, colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and cut them out with Fuzzy Hugs Creative Cuts. Next, I die cut Big Happy Holidays - Creative Cuts and Big Warm Fuzzy Hugs- Creative Cuts on white card stock each are twice and adhered it together.



My background panel is a die-cut from Galactic Cover - Creative Cut that I inked using distress ink. And the sentiment is from Sending Hugs stamp set.


And for my second card, I die cut Woodgrain Cover - Creative Cuts as my background panel. The sentiment is from Holiday Messages.





That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my project. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and happy stamping! 

Mama Elephant Supplies
Images
:
  
Fuzzy Hugs
Sentiments: Holiday Messages | Sending Hugs
Creative Cuts:  Fuzzy Hugs Creative Cuts | Big Happy Holidays - Creative Cuts
Big Warm Fuzzy Hugs- Creative Cuts  |  Woodgrain Cover - Creative Cuts
Galactic Cover - Creative Cut | Sentiment Flags Creative Cuts (Free Gift from Sept promo)
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)