Thursday, July 11, 2019

PPS SUMMER SUNSHINE

Hello friends! Today I have a card to share with you featuring a cute stamp from Penguin Palace Stamps named Summer Sunshine. I have so much fun to color these cute images! I love the cats, I love the bikini girls, I love them all ♥ I stamped on watercolor paper, colored with Tombow Dual Brush Pens and cut them out with Coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts: Summer Sunshine - Penguin Perfect Cuts


So here is my card


For my base card, I ink blending with distress ink and splatter with watercolor paint.



In case you're new with Penguin Palace Stamps, you can check out their online shop here PPStamps, follow PPS Facebook and PPS Instagram

Thank for checking out my blog and I hope I’ve inspired you to make something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)