Thursday, July 04, 2019

ME | JOURNAL WITH LITTLE PANDA AGENDA

Hello friends, just want to share my journal uses Mama Elephant Little Panda Agenda set. As I love this panda so much, and I hope will give you the inspiration to use this stamp on journaling.



This is just a simple layout in my journal and you can mix and match with Little Emotions set.  Here I use the headphone and glasses images.


And this is the first time I use Soft Pastel, and really fun to use it on stencil blending. Just use your finger to blending and voila... it turns so good!





Thank for checking out my blog and I hope I’ve inspired you to make something fun.


1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that the accessories from the Little Emotions set coordinated with the Little Agenda animals! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)