Wednesday, April 17, 2019

ME LITTLE MERMAIDEN AGENDA


Hello and welcome to the first day of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights with Little Mermaiden AgendaLittle Mermaiden Agenda Stamp set includes 20 itty bitty sized and cute as can be little mermaids for all your aquatic projects. My card today is combining with the new Big Scripty Hello - Creative Cuts


I begin by stamping the images from Little Mermaiden Agenda on Bristol paper, colored with Copic marker and cut it out with Little Mermaiden Agenda Creative Cuts. Next, I die cut Big Hello Scripty on glitter paper. And other supplies that I'm using are written in the picture below. And I hope this is pretty clear to explain 😊



For the background, I die cut on white card stock the largest rectangle from Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts and ink blended with some distress ink.  (tumbled glass, shabby shutter, spun sugar and seedless preserves) 



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the landscape borders and glittered letters! Everything is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)