Monday, April 15, 2019

MAMA ELEPHANT APRIL STAMPEDE

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!
www.mamaelephant.com

My card today features the new Little Mermaiden Agenda and the Scales Cover Creative Cuts. Here, I created a birthday card. And I thought this is perfect to pair the new Little Mermaiden Agenda with the Mermaid Kisses stamp set.



I started by stamping the images from Little Mermaiden Agenda and Mermaid Kisses with Memento Ink on Bristol paper and coloring with Copics. Cut them out with Little Mermaiden Agenda Creative Cuts and Mermaid Kisses Creative Cuts.  All the supplies that I used written in the picture below.




I'm using Scales Cover die cut for the background and framed it with hill border die cut. 
When I finished my card, I thought it looks like the mermaid body ☺





. . . . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . . . .
Little Mermaiden Agenda stamp and creative cuts




To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!

» 1. Leave a comment on this blog post «
» 2. Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant «
» 3. Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant «
» 4. Follow/tweet us on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant «

Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder, please!
Now let's get on with the Stampede with our designers!


59 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful card!! Wonderful use of dies, for a lovely design! I'm so in love with these mermaids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love your version of the little mermaids, from their hair colors, to their tail colors, to their little details. Absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello....this little card is so sweet. I love these little Mermaiden. Nice way to present them. I love the card. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly so sweet! What a great design! And I love your detailed blog post, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO CREATIVE, Vera! LOVE how you used the Hill Boarders Landscape Trio Dies! It makes these little mermaids look like they are happily swimming in a vase! AND I DO LOVE the Scales Cover Plate with them too! SUCH an INTERESTING touch! ;)WONDERFULLY DONE!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. Love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the borders with the mermaids in
    the middle. Fun to get to use lots
    of them and make a cute scene.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! I love the BG and how it looks quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great and fun design! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The design is adorable. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous design! love the background texture and colors as well as the darling mermaids! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable cards! These mermaids are so sweet! Love the colors and details on your delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour combo!! Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a Mama Elephant Facebook liker!

    ReplyDelete

  15. I'm a Mama Elephant Twitter follower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a Mama Elephant Insta follower!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous embossing
    and darling Mermaids!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet card! Lovely design and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vera I'M m absolutely in love with your card...it it soooo beautiful and the design is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those mermaids are so cute!! My daugther would love them! Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. very sweet - love the little agenda stamps - they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the beautiful background you've created to highlight the cute mermaidens!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love those little mermaids. Your coloring is gorgeous and I like the wavy borders. Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and love the underwater scene with those cute mermaids!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this card so much Vera!!!! The borders on the side are such a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  26. your coloring is out of this world amazing! I love this background and card design!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow on INstagram (MadeByMeghanK)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow on twitter and retweeted (madeBymeghank)

    ReplyDelete
  29. How cute is this??!! I love the fun layout and beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorable card!!! I love your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. fabulous card...love the design with the different images and dies. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  32. 1. Oh my! Adorable card!!! Love your wonderful colouring and this beautiful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. 2. Liked Mama Elephant FB page and shared as Arianna Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  34. 4. Follow Mama Elephant on Instagram and reposted the Stampede post as raggiodiluc3

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the little mermaids! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love these new stamp sets!! I can't wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such an adorable card! Love the soft colors of the mermaids and the scale background. What a happy accident that your card resembles a mermaid tail!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love your sweet mermaid card!

    ReplyDelete
  39. So beautiful!! It is very soft and lovely. Everything has been colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the layout of your card and the ink blended background! Lovely color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Marisela Delgado said: Such a cute card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. So, so cute! Love the borders and colors! =D

    ReplyDelete
  43. I already follow ME on Twitter. =D

    ReplyDelete
  44. I already follow ME on Instagram. =D

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am LOVING the mermaid agenda stamp set and the scales cover plate. Beautiful cards and I love the softness :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)