Thursday, March 21, 2019

ME - CUPCAKE WISHES

Hello friends, today is the last day of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights. And today we are highlighting the Cupcake Wishes stamp set.  I created a birthday card by combining with the Big Happy Birthday Creative Cuts and scallop frame from Sweet Feline Creative Cuts.



I started by stamping the images from the Cupcake Wishes and Little Bunny Agenda on Bristol paper, coloring with Copics and cut them out with Cupcake Wishes Creative Cuts and Little Bunny Agenda Creative Cuts. On a piece white card stock, I inked blended some distress ink and then die cut it with scallop frame from Sweet Feline Creative Cuts


I die cut twice a Big Happy Birthday Creative Cuts on Glittery Card Stock and on foam, then I glued it together.

And here the finished card.

Thanks for reading and I hope you get inspired.
Happy crafting!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)