Friday, March 29, 2019

ME - Big Thank You So Much

Happy Friday everyone! Today I want to share my card features Big Thank You So Much Creative Cuts and Wish Upon a Star stamp set. 


These bunnies set illustrated by Aida Zamora is my favorite from Mama Elephant March Release. I always want to play with it more and more 😁 So, I started by stamping the images on Bristol paper, coloring with Copics marker and cut it out with Wish Upon A Star Creative Cuts. All the supplies I'm using are listed in the picture below. 


It is just a simple design as I want to focus on the Big Thank You So Much die cut. I cut it on white card stock three times, glue it together in one and place it on the top of my card. Next, I foam mounted the colored images to make them pop up and adding the sentiment from Friendship Sentiments set.




I hope you are inspired by today’s card. Thank you for stopping by and that you will be back again to see more inspiration! Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)