Tuesday, March 19, 2019

ME - BIRTHDAY MESSAGES

Hi there! Welcome to Day Two of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights. Today, we're looking for the Birthday Messages stamp set. 



Here, I create a birthday card combining with these cute Pandas from Incoming Mail stamp set and Sentiment Stripes Creative Cuts for helping me to cut the sentiment.


I started by stamping the images with Versafine Ink Black, then I stamped again with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored the images with Copics and cut it out with Incoming Mail Creative Cuts. For the sentiments, I heat embossed with white embossing powder on the card stock that already I ink blended with distress ink.



That's all for today, have a great day! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)