Monday, March 18, 2019

ME - THE BIRTHDAY BASH

Hello and welcome to day one of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights!  Today, we're looking for The Birthday Bash stamp set along with the coordinating dies.


Actually, The Birthday Bash is a fun border type stamp set that will make it quick and easy to create fun birthday cards. But, I have an idea to separate the images and arrange them on the left and right on my card. 



I started by stamping the image with Memento Ink on Bristol paper, colored it with Copic markers and then I cut into two pieces as I desired. I foam mounted the colored images on my card as shown and heat embossed the sentiment. 

(Fyi: I'm using the sentiments from Garden Frame set and Birthday Messages)



For my based card, I die cut white card stock with Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts and ink blended with Distress Ink.  (Worn Lipstick, Tarterred Rose, Spun Sugar, and Fossilized Amber)


That's all for today, I'll be back tomorrow with another stamp highlights! 
Xo.

Vera

1 comment:

  1. Your card looks wonderful! I love how you split the stamp and put it on the right and left sides of the card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)