Saturday, February 23, 2019

MAMA ELEPHANT x INSTAX


Hello everyone! today I have accordion mini album to share with you that I made using a lot of products from Mama Elephant stamp ☺ 


this album inspired by Paige Evan. Here, I adjusted the accordion album with Instax photo size. The album size is about 3x1x4 inch, and I love with this mini size because I did't get trouble to decorate it :D As always I printed my photo using my favorite instant photo printer InstaxShare-SP2.


For the cover, I'm using this cute mice from Tandem Ride stamp, rainbow cloud from Unicorns and Rainbows set and word HAPPY using Color me Letters set. On the left, I grab this cute girl from Little Girl Agenda and adding Just A note from Organic Bloom.


from the left to the right, here are the supplies that I used:
the little girl from Girlfriends set
Elly and friend from Flying with friends set
the girl with bear doll from Shooting Star set
Others: random words from Occasional Labels, Botanic Hello 




Next is the back side picture:


Product that I'm using to decorate are:
unicorn and koala from Stackable Cuties set



That's all from for today
Have a great weekend and happy crafting!

Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)