Tuesday, February 19, 2019

INSTAX IDEA - BIRTHDAY PHOTO CARD

Hello crafty friends! Happy Monday! So happy today I have a card to share with you. I have birthday card with instax photo. I create Ribbon slider card inspired by Jennifer McGuire.


Here, I'm using Little Bunny Agenda for decorate my card. I stamped the images on Bristol paper, colored with copics and cut them out with Little Bunny Agenda - Creative cuts


When you pull the bow on the side, the card slides open to reveal a message. 
And for the message, I'm using Number It from Mama Elephant along with the coordinating die.


 I print out the photo from my phone gallery using InstaxShare SP-2 and adhered to my card. This is made my card so special ♥

. . . . . . . . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . . . . . . . .

Stamp :
Little Bunny Agenda 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)